Abstract: Modern application deployment needs to be fast and consistent to keep up with business objectives and Kubernetes is quickly becoming the standard for deploying container-based applications, fast. In this day-long session, we will start container fundamentals and then get into Kubernetes with an architectural overview of and how it manages application state. Then you will learn how to build a cluster. With our cluster up and running, you will learn how to interact with our cluster, common administrative tasks, then wrap up with how to deploy applications and SQL Server. At the end of the session, you will know how to set up a Kubernetes cluster, manage a cluster, deploy applications and databases, and how to keep everything up and running.
1. Container Fundamentals
2. Introduce Kubernetes Cluster Components
3. Introduce Kubernetes API Objects and Controllers
5. Interacting with your cluster
6. Storing persistent data in
7. Deploying Applications in Kubernetes
8. Deploying SQL Server in Kubernetes
Note: This recorded class is available in the format of a video course. Content is presented in modular videos. Learn more.