Abstract: Power BI was introduced with a motto of “5 Minutes to Wow”, and that has been very successful. Users get started with the tools quickly and are usually very impressed.
Once they get past the initial Wow though, enterprises are often left wondering how they can implement a Microsoft BI stack using Power BI, at least in a way that is enterprise-friendly.
In this min-course, Greg will take you through the techniques that he and his company have been using very successfully to implement these projects.
1. The End Game – What are we Trying to Achieve?
2. Implementing the DataModel Schema
3. Implementing the Analytics Schema
4. Using DevOps for Project Management and Deployment
5. Staging, Loading, Transforming, and Processing Data
6. Implementing ELT and Processing
7. Implementing the Tabular Data Model
8. Using Advanced Tabular Model Techniques
Note: This recorded class is available in the format of a video course. Content is presented in modular videos. Learn more.